10/8/08

Happy October...

**Addendum 12/19/2008: I just realized that I did not ever post any more of Megs (or Gracies) drawings during the month of October which partially explains why I will not be receiving that coveted "Mother of The Year" award for 2008 (incidentaly, this happens to be my 16th consecutive year of not receiving this award... some sort of a conspiracy, perhaps? We'll probably never know for sure)**




Miss Moo has made some loverly decorations for the house this year (Grace says that she's "working on it, mom" - tweens are so busy now'days, huh?) Anyhoo, she wants me to try to post a new one each day. This should last about as long as quitting smoking lasted, right? 'bout 7 or so days (each month so if you add it up... carry the two... I've quit for like 4 months now.) So I should be posting these for 4 months.

2 comments:

InspireMe said...

i love your math..."carry the two". i have to admit i just peed a little.

MellanKelly said...

That's nothing... I pee everytime I cough lately. What's up with that?
PS Word to your mother