8/16/07

Cirque du Fromage


So Zackary is off to the Four Seasons, Toronto this morning... and off to the Cirque du Soleil Saturday evening. He'll be dining at 4 star restaurants and shopping at high end boutiques. God, I hate that kid. Just kidding Z-money... you know I love you more'n my luggage! Oh, for any person who cares (Suzie) it is the Cirque du Soleil Kooza (the Cirque was originated in Montreal, Quebec, Canada and founded in 1984 by Guy Laliberté and Daniel Gauthier). Just for informational purposes and in case Suzie was wondering.

Well, I must run... chat later!

2 comments:

InspireMe said...

i thought it was the cirque du go fuck yourself?

huh...i must have been confused. although i hear the fromage is much better than the go fuck yourself; at least according to Sue.

MellanKelly said...

Holy coffee out my nose holes! Incidently, Suze told me that the Cirque du So-I-Know-Huuuuh is the best Cirque yet.