8/17/07

Pretend Fighting


So, the girls are not supposed to "fight"... they're supposed to "work things out" instead. Well, they're very tired of this whole summer vacation thing and are sa-hoe ready for the schoolyear to begin again as am I. Well, now that our fantastic summer schedule has flamed out and we are into the lazy daze there is a bit O' bickerin' going on in this house. Of course, when confronted with this inappropriate and unacceptable behaviour they claim to be "pretend fighting" and it goes a little some'n like this:

Miss Moo: (horrible growl-like sound) "I am so tired of you and your games!"
Drama: (whining, barely audible voice) "Idon'tlikeitwhenyou'remeantome"
Miss Moo: (stomps out of room) "Do not follow me because I will run away and you can't catch me when I run away from you because you're a slow runner and I am a really, really fast runner."
Mom: "Girls... " (abruptly cut off)
Miss Moo: "We're only Pretend Fighting, Mommy"
Drama: "I love you, Mommy"
Miss Moo: "I love you so much, Mommy"
Drama: (whispering) "I love her more than you"
Miss Moo" (louder whisper) "But I told her that I love her so much and you did not tell her that you love her so much, just that you love her a little"
Mom: "Girls!"
Miss Moo: "Pretend Fighting, Mommy! I love you!"

And it just basicaly goes on like that until somebody cries or gets bored. Or if I mention ice cream.
Lates!

7 comments:

InspireMe said...

ooh...i'll have some ice cream!!!


...now, what were you talking about?

InspireMe said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MellanKelly said...

can't talk... eating ice cream...

Princess Mk said...

fatty's...

MellanKelly said...

Oh no you di'int... we are SO fighting beyoch!

InspireMe said...

i second that and move to strike!

MellanKelly said...

Motion Granted!