3/22/08

best line of the day...

"He couldn't penetrate the double team!"... and the runner up is "If you ever want to know what it feels like to be that high... just ask that guy... he's that high all the time". No, I haven't been watching skinemax, those gems are from the Duke v. WVU basketball game. Soo much material... soo worth listening to... I'm sure that I'll be back with more later!


Ohh, oh, oh... I almost forgot! Another fantabulous line (from Miss Grace). I'll set the scene. We were at the Sweeneys (surprise) and the kids were bickering (super surprise) and Josh kicked Grace (anger issues?) and she started crying (drama issues?) and she goes up to David and says, "Josh kicked me and it really hurts" and Davids all "Well, where'd he kick you, sweetie?" and she's like... "In the balls". Seriously. I'm still frickin' laughing my ass off over that one... From your lips, Gracie!

No comments: