6/27/08

Great Aunt Katie

We had a lovely time in T-town visiting with the whole famn damily. The facility where we had the reunion was beautiful... props to Jim and Diane Leitner (hollah)! Aunt Katie looks as great as ever and I absolutely love, love, love the photo of Spacey with her! Two peas in a pod, they are.


As we all know, Aunt Katie will be celebrating her 90th next year and I plan on joining in her celebration and bring my entire family (with the exception of the dog and cats, of course) to celebrate with her. I really hope to see everyone again since I had such a lovely time visiting with them this past week! I only wish that there had been enough time to chat it up with everyone who came. I really missed not being able to catch up with Tony Glauser or his sister, Allison (and their spouses/children)... maybe next time I'm in town?

I am going to attempt to make a photo slideshow of the reunion and post it to my blog so we'll see how that goes... Love you all!

~Smelly Cat

No comments: